Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's really here

My last day of treatment at the Cancer Center was Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. There is a little bit of sadness in this ending, and that is knowing that someone has been on the waiting list for my time slot. May they travel through their 35 days and quickly and smoothly as I did.
I had an early appointment on Wed in Bellingham so today was my first day to be at work at 8:00 a.m. It's crazy when having to show up for work on time is an exciting thing in your life!
I will continue to post as things all wind down and then I will leave this blog out here in blogland. Hopefully no one will need to read it, but I know better. There is a steady stream of new Breast cancer diagnosis going on all over, not only in North America, but all over the world.Click here to learn more about being a friend/support to someone diagnosed. It will happen again in your lifetime.
We are women and every day we get older. Those are the two biggest factors.
Smell some flowers today, I will!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations of completeing your treatment! I am honored to have walked a part of this journey with you through your blog!

    Looking forward to sharing with you all about the 3-Day! Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete