Thursday, July 2, 2009

As a Quilter......


....and a Breast Cancer survivor, I challenge all quilters and NON quilters to take a look at this magnificant quilt. With a donation of just $10, you could be the owner of this quilt. Just look at who has contributed to this amazing work of art. Plus your reciept is tax deductable AND the whole amount amount will go to the most amazing organization. So far the Susan G. Koman group has donated over a billion dollars in the race for a cure.
Because of this amazing group of people, my journey dealing with BC has been so smooth. I've been fortunate, and will make this organization my first choice when looking for places to donate time and/or money.
Please join me in making this quilt project an overwhelming success. Please feel free to mention this on your blog, or direct people over to this post. Either way it will help spread the word.
Sew amazed at the generosity of quilters!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment