Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ho Hum.....

Today was my big day, my first modeling job. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. How many people would be in the room, would the lights be hot and blinding, would they have the right kind of bottled water on the set or would the photographer throw a hissy fit?
Really, it's just a lot of hype. Things seem much more glamorous from the outside but when you get right down to it, I'd rather keep my day job at TC Trans. It's much more exciting there that it was at my modeling gig. ALL I did was lay down on a bed, get pillows plumped under and around me, they slid the bed back and forth through the big camera a few times, and voila, I was 80% done. They marked a few spots (tattooed me) to make sure they got some good photos and to make sure my spine and hips were all aligned. I didn't even have to pose, they positioned me exactly how they wanted the shot. There was no room for creative ad libbing.
After that, the assistant whipped out her digital camera for some nudie pics, (I hope they don't end up on the internet!) and just before going out the door, she took a head shot....... so they can match the boobs to a face!!!!!
So remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
I go back to the clinic next Wed for my first radiation appointment, 1 down and 34 more to go!
And another "never say never" I now have a tattoo.
Happy days.....
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. hey there lady in pink with a tattoo, good news no chemo. GRRRRREAT
    But I was looking for the nudies on the web thought I found you..
    could be a second job posing for raising cancer survivor patients.
    Whatja think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love it, my Aunt the nudie model!
    And the countdown begins!

    Hope to see you soon!

    xox

    ReplyDelete