Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome to the weekend

The weather last night was perfect for sitting outside and relaxing. Judy T arrived, we enjoyed a bevy, my neighbour came over for a chat and then we headed to Bob's for my birthday dinner. Burgers and Brew, it was delicious! Thank you!
And if it's the weekend, then I don't have any medical appointments. Tonight is a big night for hockey fans, game 7 for the Stanley Cup. I really don't care who wins, but I do hope the game is a barn burner!
I have a very important engagement Sat night. My gal pals from forever ago are all getting together for a bbq and bevies. Whoohoo! It's going to be a beautiful day, the table will groan with the plattters and bowls of food, the bbq will be hot, the beer will be cold. What more could I ask for!
Enjoy your weekend!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment