Friday, May 22, 2009

GPS to follow along?

Today my job was to call Dr. Kaufmans office to find out about the next appointments and when I called, Laurie had just finished leaving a message on my home phone. It took me three rounds of listening to get everything down.....here we go!
May 26 - pick up a prep kit for CT Scan and a lab slip for blood work.
May 27 - Check in at 8:30 am for CT Scan
May 28 - Check in at 9 am for a 9:30 appt with Dr. Taylor, Radiation Oncologist
June 1 - Arrive at 9:15 am at St. Josephs and get an injection at 9:30 am
June 1 - 11:30 at Dr. Kaufmans for a follow up appointment
June 1 - 12:30 go back to hospital for my Bone Scan
June 8 - Check in at 1:10 for a 1:30 appointment with Dr. Kaminsky, medical Oncologist
Who needs a social life with a calendar like this? I feel like I'm on 24 where so many things happen in a very short time span. I think I did use the word Super Highway when I started this blog, I'll have to go back and check.
For now, it's a beautiful sunny long weekend.....I know I'm going to be at the water!
Sunny days......
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment