Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Treat the feet......

...when you can't take the wait. As much as I don't ever want to wish away time, this afternoon has really stretched itself to the limit, and it's still only 3:22pm. No siesta today, the brain won't take a break, but my feet did! mmmmmmmmmAlthough my paperwork said to call at 4 pm, you all know I was dialing the doctor at 1:15 today. "My guy" is stepping out on me today, he's in surgery this afternoon, being someone elses "guy". I have no problem sharing ;-) However, Dr. Kaufman is the one to give me my lab reports, so I must spend the rest of the day clinging to my cell phone. Yes, I plugged it in as soon as I found out he would be calling! He has to get out of surgery and start on the paperwork part of his day before this will happen. So here I sit, typing away with my cell phone sitting in front of me, willing it to ring!
I'm off to Piecables Quilt Guild meeting in Lynden tonight, Dani is picking me up at 4:30 and we will grab a bite to eat before the meeting. At least my toes look good!
Staying positively PINK today!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment