Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's all about the F word

Food, friends, family......fooled you! Yesterday I went to the office for an hour, then met with Pauline and Shelley for lunch at Bob's. They serve so much food that I saved 1/2 my burger for Ryans dinner (our night guy at work, he's the best!) All that excitement led to a 2 1/2 hour nap at home. It's amazing, I never nap, yet I've had to sleep every day in the afternoon. It doesn't even feel optional, it's more of a necessity. It must be part of the whole process. Judy T and Jesse T arrived about 7:30 and we made our way over to Paso Del Norte for some of their fine Mexican food. I passed on the Margarita, tequila with a Vicadin appetizer, maybe not! I ordered chicken enchilada's with their home made green sauce and they did not disappoint!

It was a great day with no medical issues to report about! This afternoon is the big reveal, Dr. Kaufman will detail all the findings from the lab reports. I think the super highway to recovery is going to have some unexpected exits and some construction zones that will need navigating..... but until I have all the facts, I'm traveling on cruise control! The great news is that I DO NOT have any more surgery and that he removed ALL the cancer that we know about. I'm sticking to this positive news.
Have the best day today
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment